
Magick works naturally. We all get that part. It works within the laws of “reality” that we define this world by. Whatever method the universe grants your wish, will seem as natural as going to work in the morning. Only if you are aware of your thoughts constantly then you remember…. “Hey, my spell worked.”
In trying to discover how to make my spells work better. I came upon a great work from an occult writer by the name of Deepak Chopra.
Yes, I feel your double take. But Chopra has been able to unravel the secrets of Alchemy and occult works and uses these in his books.
In his book “The Way of The Wizard” Chopra outlines the process by which a thought becomes reality. There are four levels or bodies to the Human Being.
First is the Causal Body, which is made up of all the belief systems floating around in our store of beliefs. Everything you have been taught to believe is in there…wrong or right it’s in your head, affecting the next level of body…..
Second, the Mental Body that is “manifestation” of the causal body. Our belief systems create our thoughts about what is or is not possible.
The third body is the Emotional body, which of course is the way we react to situations. These reactions are a direct result of our thinking and beliefs.
The final stage then is the physical body, or manifestation of the thing.
Artists and writers go through this process every time a new creation is being birthed. First is a belief, then a thought, then the emotion about the piece, which will bring it to completion or manifestation. That’s why it is easier for a creative person to work Magick. They understand the process intuitively.
Lets apply this to spell working. The possibility of your spell manifesting is relative to
1) Your belief that it is possible
2) Your thoughts that it is possible
3) Your emotions about the issue
If these three steps are not aligned in your mind during the spellcasting..the brainwaves you send out will be like scattered rays in a dark room.
I’ll give you an example.
My quest was to win the recent16 million LOTTO. I lit the candles, created my circle, and imagined my plant familiar’s spirit leaving the plant, and heading to the lotto booth which I buy at to create the winning numbers there. She returned, I thanked her and the elements. I reopened the circle and blew out the candles.
In buying the tickets, I was supposed to again focus on the machine generating the winning numbers, but I became distracted by son number 2……
To make a long story short, I lost focus….the winning ticket was sold in Ellerslie Plaza, but I didn’t buy it…probably the old man who was behind me won it the lucky bugger.
I had to work on the belief that I deserved to win, that I could win and that at least once in your life you must be granted a big sum of money. I had to work on changing my belief.
I shall certainly try this again.
In trying to discover how to make my spells work better. I came upon a great work from an occult writer by the name of Deepak Chopra.
Yes, I feel your double take. But Chopra has been able to unravel the secrets of Alchemy and occult works and uses these in his books.
In his book “The Way of The Wizard” Chopra outlines the process by which a thought becomes reality. There are four levels or bodies to the Human Being.
First is the Causal Body, which is made up of all the belief systems floating around in our store of beliefs. Everything you have been taught to believe is in there…wrong or right it’s in your head, affecting the next level of body…..
Second, the Mental Body that is “manifestation” of the causal body. Our belief systems create our thoughts about what is or is not possible.
The third body is the Emotional body, which of course is the way we react to situations. These reactions are a direct result of our thinking and beliefs.
The final stage then is the physical body, or manifestation of the thing.
Artists and writers go through this process every time a new creation is being birthed. First is a belief, then a thought, then the emotion about the piece, which will bring it to completion or manifestation. That’s why it is easier for a creative person to work Magick. They understand the process intuitively.
Lets apply this to spell working. The possibility of your spell manifesting is relative to
1) Your belief that it is possible
2) Your thoughts that it is possible
3) Your emotions about the issue
If these three steps are not aligned in your mind during the spellcasting..the brainwaves you send out will be like scattered rays in a dark room.
I’ll give you an example.
My quest was to win the recent16 million LOTTO. I lit the candles, created my circle, and imagined my plant familiar’s spirit leaving the plant, and heading to the lotto booth which I buy at to create the winning numbers there. She returned, I thanked her and the elements. I reopened the circle and blew out the candles.
In buying the tickets, I was supposed to again focus on the machine generating the winning numbers, but I became distracted by son number 2……
To make a long story short, I lost focus….the winning ticket was sold in Ellerslie Plaza, but I didn’t buy it…probably the old man who was behind me won it the lucky bugger.
I had to work on the belief that I deserved to win, that I could win and that at least once in your life you must be granted a big sum of money. I had to work on changing my belief.
I shall certainly try this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment