Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Moon in Gemini




So in preparation for a ritual on the 12th December to tap into those really strong magnetic energies, I did some research into the alignment of the stars.


The moon will be in Gemini on that night........this is a good time for energies of self-expression. Its also a time when we have strongest urges for change. Themes of the ritual are creativity for artists and writers (Manifestation and Ian....hint hint) It is also a good time to focus on a new beginning.
Then there is the added value of the Venus/Jupiter pull.....Venus is good for spiritual love, yes, but it is also a key force in smoothening out, polishing out, refining, putting the finishing touches on something...... the icing on the cake, or the polishing of the jem so to speak.
Jupiter's forces speak of success, prosperity, attainment of goals..etc
So jumble all these themes together and we get the absolutley most perfect date for a ritual designed to turn over my life.....create a new beginning, and ask for success in my creative outpourings (that they would sell faster.....LOL) and that I would be able to earn an income from my creativity.
By the way Kore.... I don't use the athame and all the paraphanalia they ask for......
Anything in my ritual must be hand-made by moi.......if I don't have it I work without it. I have bowls and incense and candles......but they were bought because I loved them, not specifically for the ritual. That way I am sure that everything speaks to my spirit.....and not to the dollar bill.
Oh...and I am looking for a text on Astrology...not the "MTV" format I see in the bookstores, but one that treats it as a serious subject....anyone has one?
Now I have to seek out the herbs woman downtown...need to arm myself with some Bay leaf........
Blessed Be All......... MONETCHILD / CELTIC CRYSTAL

No comments: