Monday, April 20, 2009

Lost along the way???

Am I....lost along the way. I have been reading to many "different" Magickal views and I believe they are confusing my "One" focus.
How can this help? I read...and read and seem to be twisting in cirlces. And my delight at an "Observer Created Reality" spirals and falls.....IO...

Where do I go from here? Where can I take my faith? IS there need for a faith? I wonder about this. How do you reconcile yourself, when the outside world seems to batter against your mind with every word, and action and deed.

You try to chart a course different from the mainstream, and the current sometimes pulls you back. The more interaction you do with the "Sleepers" the sleepier you feel. Am I begining to hear the tune whistled in their ears and follow it blindly? Or can I stay steadfastly on my beat, the one that fills my heart with completion?

Any thoughts people...? Or maybe it was the energy of the stars?

2 comments:

Kore said...

So often when we seek further knowledge on the path whether it be through literature, the web or other seekers the mundane static returns.

I've often felt like I could just call myself an agnostic and to hell wih it all. And then this odd sweet voice in my head(no I am not insane) will always say these words:
There's too much craft in the brew damnit!

I think it's a good idea to have just a sprinkle of all the magickal knowledge we gain.
Not only what comforts us but what sharpens us as well.

Celtic Crystal said...

You may be right. The more I read, the more confused I become. I'll go back to Candle Magick, and quiet observation of the cycles. This is where I found my comfort.