
On my never ending quest for my own system, I came up with this Morning Ritual which can simply be done in about 5-7minutes.
Part One
Stand to the East, light a candle corresponding to what your focus is at the moment. (Find colour symbolism in Candle Magick for more info)
Faceing the East, assume the East / Air Guardian position (Check Raven Grimassi's Italian Witchcraft). Chant: "I thank thee Element of Air for this gift of another day." Bring hands forward in a thanksgiving motion (you decide what that is) and bow to the Air Element.
Turn South. Assume the Fire Watcher Position. " I thank thee Element of Fire, for giving me this gift of another day." Again the thanksgiving motion, and bow to the Fire Element.
Proceed with the same pattern for Water and Earth, facing West and North respectively.
Second Part: Opening your chakras with the elements.
Face East, extend your arm to the Air Element's Direction (east). Visualize a ball of air forming in your hand. Bring it to the Crown Chakra Position and visualize it just swirling there.
Face East still ( Don't move your position, just your arms), extend your arm to the Fire South Element, and visualize a ball of fire swirling in your hand. Bring this to join with the Air element above your head,
Remaining in the East facing position, visualize elements of Water and Earth, taken from their respective areas and bring them to join the others.
Now imagine Spirit....a hot white element shooting from the sky above, joining and fusing the four elements above your head in a spark of light. Take you hand, and pull the energy at the Crown Chakra from the Elemental ball, down to each of your Chakras in turn, placing your finger tips at the points for a while, and visualiziing the elemental energy swirling at the Charkra points for a while.
Chant "For the One is All, and the All is One. I thank thee God and Goddess, I thank thee elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. For the One is All, and the All is One.For the One is All, and the All is One.For the One is All, and the All is One.
The more I have done this elemental ritual, the more I realize the many manifestations of the elements. Sometimes the focus is on just the elements. Sometimes the focus shifts to Thought (air), Passion (fire) Emotion (water) and Manifestation (earth).
There is even correspondence to Archangels. Raphael (air), Michael (fire), Gabriel (water) and Auriel (earth)....
Elemental correspondences can shift focus on so many levels........
For more info, check this link:http://wuzzle.org/cave/elmagick.html
No comments:
Post a Comment