Friday, June 26, 2009

Great Tarot Readings


Twice in my life I have been amazed by some really talented Tarot Readers. The first time I tried it, the lady, a total stranger knew things about me, my family and friends that she, who lived thousands of miles away could not have found out from anyone. The information which came from her was astounding.....her suggestions for the future all came to play..not in the distant future as I thought, but in a few months.
The other day, I had one done by a friend online. And by friend I mean I have never seen her, but she is a part of a group of ladies who have become close friends and support over the last year. Her ability to get to the crux of the problem, and offer suggestions from the cards turned a harrassing, emotional issue into one with direction .
I have read that the best tarot readers buy the cards and throw the little booklet out....so people who think that memorizing the meanings is the way to go...rethink that strategy please...it limits the mind from recieveing messages.
I am no reader my self...but I am practising....

No comments: