
Hey guys, found this great Tarot Site that I thought I would share with you. I got into the Tarot, not as a means of divination, but because its rich symbology intrigued me. The Tarot represented a resource of human emotions depicted by pictures, and the items, elements and composition all have meaning. Imagine, on the same Tarot Card, say the fool, there is a hidden meaning in whether the figure faces left or right. There will even be different meanings in whether his shoes are red or green.
As an artist, I am excited by its pictoral references, as I learn to convey an emotion with one image, and I can use these in my paintings....then again I was always visual. (attracted to pictures before any other sense)
I find though, that Tarot readings give you results that are in your mind. That is if you are depressed, you tend to pull depressing cards, which doesn't help you get out of the mood funk.
I use Tarot as a self development tool. (google pathworking with the Tree of Life)
Any where, here is a great link which will explain the symbols and their meanings.
http://www.tarotteachings.com/meaning-of-tarot.html
No comments:
Post a Comment