Saturday, March 12, 2011

Embarassed, but need some advice

Merry meet to all. This is a direct call to members of this community for advice and possible help.

Up to very recently, I have been in a long-distance relationship. At the time I was quite satisfied with it, despite the fact that I met him online and he is Nigerian *big groan*.
I know, i know, but I do not believe in pre-judging someone based on where they are from etc...
Therefore, for a good while I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

However, recent events led me to discover that he was one of those scam artists. According to the TT Consulate in Nigeria, these scam artists use proof of their relationship with you to get money from other people. The premise is that they are borrowing it to pay a refundable fee for Trini Visa. Africans (and others) being romantics (it seems) lends them the money and they disappear. One such proof is a letter of invitation written by myself (with no signature - Thank God) to him, declaring my relationship with him.

So given that information, I promptly ended it.

Now as I Witch, what can or should I do?

At first I was going to do nothing, and leave him to the Universe. However, I started to consider that he can still use my name and this letter to continue to scam people, and take money from them.

So besides stuff like calling the Fraud Squad, what role does witchery play?

I was considering doing a ritual to drastically cut all emotional ties, and remove any shielding that I placed over him when I thought he was seriously ill. (One using the element of fire, given the speed with which I would like things to happen).

I even considered letting loose my (very eager) familiars, letting them do what they will with him, within clearly defined boundaries. Thank Goddess I have not done so - they are a bit too eager for my liking.

Then I thought, this is a perfect opportunity to tap into our local community right here. I really need and am open to the advice. Despite my calm, I have a feeling that I am not in the perfectly correct frame of mind to tap the powers of the Universe in a wise way, that won't cause blowback for myself and further innocents.

So here I am, asking humbly for advice and help :) Feel free to respond either in comments or with an entire article. Otherwise, you can email me at keishalewis02@gmail.com.

Blessed be )()(

5 comments:

Kore said...

The emotions of anger and disappointment will surely cast a darkness over any magical work concerning him.
I understand the need to lift any charms of protection cast on him but the Goddess answers to what is in our heart FIRST.
You'll end up doing a great deal more than you intend. Let The Mother do her work she already put you on the path to discovering his true nature, there is no need to go further.

Urubu said...

My advice would be to unleash your familiars in ritual with boundaries according to your will. Their enthusiasm for this task alone is a sign to me that this is the right path to take.

Keisha said...

I believe that both your responses - from very different perspectives - are equally valid. Although I feel the a connection to Urubu's answer, I also agree with Kore that right now I am not emotionally ready.
Essentially because I have to be very clear to my familiars what their boundaries are. So I believe I will wait a few days, then definitely take some ritualistic action, at least at the level of removing that shield.
No reason he should continue to benefit from any magical action on my part.
And Urubu, yes they are chomping at the bit, but the last time i let them loose (subconsciously), the results were way more intense than intended; hence my caution.
Updates forthcoming. Blessed be. Still open to further ideas.

Nazireh Reis said...

I agree with Urubu, unleash them, this man had no respect for you and your time, teach him a lesson he won't forget. Or maybe you could bind him from causing further harm to others...

Keisha said...

@Kore: I agree with you. Nazireh not easy at all!! All playa men beware!! lol