Monday, September 19, 2011

Mabon to Samhain


Do you all feel an especially magical charge at this time of year? I feel the Goddess calling me out of my slumber, beckoning me to rise and meet the power she has always placed in my reach but I was too lazy and frightened to grasp it.
I think the Equinox is a good time to start a spiritual and physical cleanse and then to celebrate a new beginning at Samhain. I want to truly celebrate my Samhain this year, get out my witch hat and decorate the home, dedicate ritual to the thinning of veils. How do you all plan to celebrate the funnest of days?

1 comment:

Celtic Crystal said...

I too have felt that ballance with All......and have done some serious thinking at this time f year. Sadly I am in a very restrictive environment right now with regard to my ability to practice magick. I do miss it. And I hope this lack of privacy ends soon. Blessed Be all...