Monday, November 15, 2010

Moruga

Any thoughts on the Moruga issue people....aint it grand how Pastors jump to "assist"?

Any comments.....my opinion is that the girls are looking for attention....

2 comments:

Kore said...

Being a teacher I immediately sensed the air of idleness in the situation.
These girls are clever and obviously noted in their elders a fear of the supernatural and any thing that could ring of Obeah lol.
One of them said while "possessed" to just leave them alone in the bathroom or something. I swear that the bathroom is a haven for studnets to do all sorts mischief undisturbed.
The pastors will do as they've always done selling fear and hysteria and the fearful will give their earnings in order to be cleansed of evil.
Being a pastor of the fear mongering sort is a fool proof living.
There will always be a great many people who would rather depend on the serpentine words of one instead of standing on their own and seek THE TRUTH.

That is the greatest fear of all isn't it? To know and accept the truth and then make your own path in life with no one leading the way.

Celtic Crystal said...

I was rather relieved to read an Express article with opinions from psychologists about it being mass hysteria. I was reading it in my office and commented out loudly that common sense prevails...and was immediately chastized by co workers of the born again type who indicated that in these dark times, the devils are all around us. My instinctive reply was "Bull shit" which came out of my mouth before I thought it through.....and I was given the silent treatment by no less than about eight persons for several days....
I really cannot believe that people cannot see through the farce.