Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Spiritual Friends

So Celtic Crystal has asked me to talk a little more about my spirit guides.

So before I start, please, please understand that I am not claiming any expert knowledge. Also, I am a strong believer in every person walking their own path.
Therefore, please do not take this as a treatise on how your experience with spirit guides should be.

Where do I start?
Well, the first thing that comes to mind is the fact that at least some of my 'friends' are not entirely pure and good. In fact, they can be downright mischievous!!!
 From my experience, they seem to carry a lot of power - the same 'storm in a teacup' feeling. They are always eager to try something, anything, to manipulate a situation or the environment, using magical means.

I guess it is that perceived eagerness that pushes me to caution. I am a serious procrastinator when it comes to the use of magic, tending to a more philosophical approach. The few times that they were let loose, the effects were - well - quite interesting.

So now let me talk about my favourite guides. They are like the God and Goddess to me (maybe in a way they are!). They were with me even during my Pentecostal years, when I called them God or Holy Spirit. Since I was small, we always conducted two-way conversations. I talked and listened. It was that simple. In fact, it was whenever I tried too hard to hear them, that I would go 'deaf'.

They have been my counselors, a shoulder to cry on, and the ones to tell me the truth about myself, even if I didn't want to hear. Many times, they would warn or prepare me for any changes coming in my life. Of course, I did not always listen or take the quiet words seriously. Of course, as they say, hindsight is always 20 - 20.

So these are my spiritual friends. Some are truly pure and good; and some are mischievous. Just like the light and dark side of life, they both have their purpose. Once you accept them as they are, they are able to complement each other, and your self.

Hope that helps. Am willing to answer questions, as far as my knowledge and experience (however limited) allows.

1 comment:

Celtic Crystal said...

Can you give us instances where they have helped u in the past????