Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Pain of your spell working



This is the second time that I have done a spell that inflicted major emotional upheavals in my life.
Did a love spell once, thinking perhaps I could close the distance between my then partner of eight years ans myself. I did not think for once that the results would be him leaving, and me finding someone who really makes me feel like a princess.
The pain of the letting go, finding myself again was awful....but transitions are never easy...you just have to hold on till you see the light and move towards it.

Recently, I tried something never even thought of before. Planetary Magick speaks about the traditional seven planets, the last being Saturn, but not Uranus Magick.
So I altered a few chants, tweaked a few rituals and voila, Uranus spell was set and cast.

I forgot about the painful transitions you have to go through, and was actually only reminded two days ago....... but I am holding on and waiting for the light to peep through.
Magick is a-foot!

No comments: