- a 'spring' cleaning of my apartment
- preparing and hosting of a 'thanksgiving' either the coming or following weekend
I have yet to determine how I would change my altar (if at all) and what additional supplies I would need, such as herbs and crystals and such.
Updates coming as I decide on these things.
Anybody else celebrating Imbolc this year? If so, what do you plan to do (at least the stuff you feel comfortable revealing)? Feel free to respond in comments or another post.
2 comments:
Imbolc has always seemed to pass me.....and thats because I am in isolation.....
A lot of my "work" is internal. I do need a cleansing of the mind.There are some thoughts and habits and things that I chase which I know will not help my achieve my goals...
I shall do a ritual to banish these. I like Fire Magick for banishing, not only does it destroy, but cleans and creates new room for growth. I will let you know how this goes.
Hmm Imbolc is a ery significant time even though we live in the Caribbean and we don't have snow, you defintely feel a 'waking up' in Nature...some flowers and plants budding and blooming, a different scent in the air, the movements of the animals and birds...for me, I wll use this time to also spring clean my life physically, emotionally and spiritually. I might probably do my own personal 'spell' to make my goals clearer and give me more initiative.
Post a Comment