Merry Meet everyone. We use this blog to interact, share, and keep a sense of community. Please feel free to comment. If you are open to posting, just leave a comment somewhere and you will be contacted and added to the author list
Monday, September 19, 2011
Witches' Almanac
Hi all I'm looking for a local bookstore that sells the Witches' Almanac or something along similar lines.
Hello Kore..... never saw one here...however Nigel R khan will take orders for these....Hmmm.. maybe I should order a few and bring them in???? LOL...CC
Personal experience has led me online. Maybe in the future we may have an esoteric store the sells books, herbs etc... to meet the needs of local witches ;) Takers anyone???
2 comments:
Hello Kore..... never saw one here...however Nigel R khan will take orders for these....Hmmm.. maybe I should order a few and bring them in???? LOL...CC
Personal experience has led me online. Maybe in the future we may have an esoteric store the sells books, herbs etc... to meet the needs of local witches ;) Takers anyone???
Post a Comment