Been busy the past month or so.
There are many turning points happening in my life and I am quiet and reflective.
I recently buried a relative, and observing the events had me thinking. My grandmother was a Christian Science follower all her life and the family buried her according to Catholic rites. That in itself had me questioning things, as I watched the Catholics just take over and do "what they wanted"
It made me realize how my family will never accept what I believe if I let them know.
I decided that it really isn't any of their business......
Also, I am at another set of Crossroads where I need to find a new way of income and a new home all at the same time. Pretty heavy stuff. Although I rather like being in the position. I have the potential to be whatever right now...and I am choosing carefully. I no longer wish to give people too much control over my time.
Sometimes Magick can get you into a belief that the real world does not exist. However, unfortunately, bills do exist......have any of you felt that Magick makes you lose touch with reality.....or have we so "defined" reality in our minds; that our minds cannot make room for a different reality? And whay do I bog my brain with these questions.
Anyway; hope all is well with All.... and Blessed Be
6 comments:
My condolences on the passing of your Grandmother :(
May the God and Goddess be with you and may you be blessed with exactly the support you may need, when needed :)
Concerning your question, maybe because I have always tended to avoid doing magic, my problem is actually the opposite. Right now am in the process of getting myself a little less focused on mundane realities, as I explore the unseen worlds ;)
My condolences to you and yours on the passing away of your grandmother. Death is just another Gateway to Life...this material world is just one of the many realms of Creation; so try not to take it on too deeply. My situation is like that of FeatherStone, I am in need of reaching back to the spiritual realms and focusing less on the material :) I don't think magick makes you forget the material world, for me it makes me realize the hidden connections and the fact that the material world is sustained by the spiritual world. Even those bills and other mundane necessities. I just came back froma trip to Turkey, what an amazing experience. You see the ancient, 'Pagan' cultures, the Byzantine and the Islamic all side by side there.
I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother and the added pain that comes with the fact that her beliefs were not respected.
Right now, immersing myself utterly in magick would be welcome. What is real anyway?
Wow this is avery, very quiet community! Hmmm! Yes I agree with Kore...what *is* real?
Maybe we need to make a FB group man...sorry if I sounding like a FB junkie but people might also be more active on there...we'll still use the blog of course
I tried the Facebook thing with another group and it didn't work out. But this group has a different dynamic. Go ahead.... not sure if Kore is on Facebook though.
We wanted serious privacy which is why we ended up here.
Post a Comment